Monday’s are great days to launch new things, like my new weekly series! Every Monday I’ll post ten things I’m absolutely head over heals about, from Instagram accounts to DIY projects.
Let’s get to it!
01.Kalli LeVasseur’s Pinterest account is a perfect example of curating content the right way. I’m absolutely dying over the pale pinks, warm peachy hues, and the gorgeous palm trees that tie her board together. Ugh…the loveliness…it slays me.
02. Bloggers, if you haven’t already stumbled onto Allison Marshall, then I am here to do you a favor. Her blog, Wonderlass, is chalk full of advice, freebies, and community. I’ve connected with so many new bloggers through Allison, so it’s highly recommended!
03. According to Japanese scientists, my cats can grasp some “basic laws of physics.” I’ve always said he’s a genius.
Maybe I’ll vote my cats to be President.
04. Gray hair, people! I’m doin’ it! After a funny conversation with my Grandmother about the fact that, yes, I am going gray, made me suddenly proud of my *sparkle.* So proud I’m gonna dye it all!
05. This no-sew finger knit necklace DIY from A Beautiful Mess has my name written all over it. It’s easy, it’s attention grabbing, and looks like I can clean out some of my scraps! Definitely going to try it later this week
06. It’s no secret that I first got my blogging feet wet by writing about science fiction in the young adult world. That being said, I think I might just print some of NASA’s ‘Mars Explorers Wanted‘ posters.
07. This Instagram account run by Carrie Violet makes me want to skip into my tattoo artist’s shop. The Victorian designs paired with Violet’s stitching talent raises the bar for all other fiber artists.
08. The awesome thing that is Mary Kong-DeVito’s Instagram account is just too perfect. I mean, look at all the pink! I just can’t get enough of the fantastic composition!
09. This poem found me on Pinterest and has stuck with me all day. My job can be stressful, but giving teens a space to be themselves is so fundamentally important. Proof that refocusing can be a life saver.
10. Last, but definitely not least, is Revitalized Reading, a new book review blog. Danica works with me at our local public library, so it’s part behind the scenes and part awesome reviews. Check it out!
Did I miss a phenomenal craft or is there an Instagram account I just have to follow? Let me know in the comments!
Happy Monday, readers!