There’s been quite a bit of lovely floating around my neck of the woods lately. Sometimes it takes a while to see it, though. Just one reason I’m really enjoying sharing things that put a smile on my geeky face! Simply click the numerals to navigate the things I’m in love with right now!
01. Everyone could use a friendly reminder that short people can be super feisty. We can also be sleepy and dopey, but mainly feisty.
02. Cake pillows, people, are a gift to mankind. Everyone should have one. Or ten.
03. If I knew that painting your hand would be so possible, I would have banked on every time my tweens decided to cover themselves in paint.
04. STAR TREK! There’s finally going to be good sci-fi on while The Expanse regroups. I may be a *bit* excited.
05. I, like many, have struggled practically my whole adult life to come to terms with my curvy and well endowed body. The body positive message warms my adolescent heart, while JCPenney’s #HereIAm video shouts at me to love who I am now. Dress how you want, be who you are, and don’t give a flying f*** if anyone likes it.
06. And speaking of beautiful, if you’ve never visited Bri Emery over at designlovefest, then I’d highly suggest hopping to her download page. She shares designer created digital wallpaper that keeps my screen light, bright, and sparkly!
07. Check out the new addition to my sidebar: my current planner cover, which I change every Sunday, will now get it’s own spot to shine in! What’s the most unique topic or content you’ve seen in a sidebar?
08. Gratitude never goes out of style; I’m almost done with a super positive project that will hopefully bring smiles to more faces. Check out the link for ways you can pay it forward!
09. Of course, there’s a Pinterest share! Kelli Crowe’s board is just so gosh darn lovely. I always stop and like or save her pins; she’s got a sharp eye for design! Trust me, you’ll need to block an afternoon and just peruse all her boards.
10. What’s something that has made you happy over the past week? Share your inspiration in the comments!